[Texmacs-dev] Drawing mode: Draw circle across orign creates triangle.

From: Karl Hegbloom
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] Drawing mode: Draw circle across orign creates triangle.
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2005 10:54:02 -0800

I tried to draw a circle across the origin, and instead it made a
triangle.  I right clicked once right on the grid line one large grid
line from the cartesian origin, then dragged the rubber-band across to
the opposite point on the other side, and right clicked again.  Then I
moved to one unit above the origin and right clicked a third time.
Instead of a circle, it made a triangle.  When I move the triangle away
from the origin, it turns into a circle!

--
Karl Hegbloom <address@hidden>