[Texmacs-dev] automatic bookmarking of edits

From: Amir Michail
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] automatic bookmarking of edits
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2005 12:43:49 +1100

Hi,

I think it might be helpful to automatically create bookmarks wherever
the user edits a document, since the user is likely to want to return
to recent edits.

For example, if I am currently editing a document in three places,
then I should be able to easily jump among those three places without
having to explicitly create bookmarks.

The ranking of bookmarks could take into account the last time that I
changed the text in that area, so more recent changes are shown with
more highly ranked bookmarks.

Amir