[Texmacs-dev] Re: General state of MathML export?

From: Norbert Nemec
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] Re: General state of MathML export?
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 15:05:00 +0100

Hi there,

sorry, I just solved the problem myself: I saved the file as "asdf.html"
instead of "asdf.xhtml". Firefox makes a difference when interpreting
the two different file types.

Now I simply renamed the file and it displays *perfectly* except for a
few letters missing in the fonts used by Firefox-MathML: ⅈ
and unicode #x2146, which should be the upright d in "\int dx f(x)".

Many thanks for the high-quality MathML output! Obviously the MathML
implementation is better than that of Firefox or GtkMathView...

Greetings,
Norbert