[Texmacs-dev] Block environments inside of lists should be leafs of the

From: Karl Hegbloom
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] Block environments inside of lists should be leafs of the list.
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 00:02:31 -0800

I'm doing a math assignment, and when I do that, I always transcribe the
question, then type the answer below it.  The question I'm working on
has an a) b) c) list, each requiring that a \proof be written.  When I
put the \proof environment in below the a) item, every time I press
Enter inside that proof block, it makes a new list item.  I don't want
it to do that; I want it to act as though, from the point of view of the
list, like the proof block is a leaf of the list.  Pressing Enter inside
the block should only make a new paragraph, without inserting another
list item.

The workaround is to type the proof below the entire problem, outside of
the list, and then when it's done, cut and paste it into the list where
it belongs.

--
Karl Hegbloom <address@hidden>