Re: [Texmacs-dev] Pointer to source code to manipulate TeXmacs trees and

From: David MENTRE
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Pointer to source code to manipulate TeXmacs trees and bind scheme code?
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 20:27:59 +0100

Hello Henri,

Henri Lesourd <address@hidden> writes:

> The documentation of the TeXmacs tree API can
> be found in Help/Scheme extensions. Perhaps
> you will need to download this part of the
> documentation directly from the CVS, because

Once downloaded, I can I access the documentation? I suppose I need to
put the relevant files in /usr/local/share/TeXmacs/doc/devel/scheme/.

> it seems that Help/Online help/Update from
> web updates everything except this very part...

I didn't even know it was possible to update the documentation from the
network! Nice. However, a progress bar (or any other graphical indicator
that shows that texmacs is working) would be quite useful. ;)

> You can have a look at :
> <<
>    http://www.ags.uni-sb.de/~henri/texmacs/aTeXmacsTutorial.pdf
>  >>

> for the purpose of writing a plugin that can overload menus,
> keyboard shortcuts, etc.

Many thanks Henri, that is exactly what I was looking for. Now, I only
need to digest all that. :)

Best wishes,
d.
--
pub  1024D/A3AD7A2A 2004-10-03 David MENTRE <address@hidden>
 5996 CC46 4612 9CA4 3562  D7AC 6C67 9E96 A3AD 7A2A