[Texmacs-dev] 2nd try: (Semi)automatic recalculations of plugin session?

From: Stephan Mucha
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] 2nd try: (Semi)automatic recalculations of plugin session?
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 16:44:24 +0100

Same question, other mailing list, maybe I have more luck on the
dev-list:

Is there any way (or a workaround with guile or whatever) to achieve
automatic recalculation? A manual command that forces recalculation of
all output fields would be perfect too.

Maybe someone can tell me (Joris?) what had do be done to achieve
this? Is the mutator concept able to do this? Maybe with some extra
efforts, hopefully only in Scheme?

--
Thanks,
Stephan