Re: [Texmacs-dev] SV: [TeXmacs] New paper on TeXmacs

From: Henri Lesourd
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] SV: [TeXmacs] New paper on TeXmacs
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 11:26:10 +0200

Søren Højsgaard wrote:

A few comments for the paper - and also a couple of other things (kind
requests)...
Best regards
Søren

We are precisely in the process of planning improvements
to the TeXmacs interface, solving bugs, etc., etc. (but
there are also many other things to do...). Anyway, I
just printed your document & stored it with my papers
on this subject, in such a way that I will not forget
to read it again during the global summarizing of all
the things to do later this summer.

Best, Henri