[Texmacs-dev] Patch #5494: Make selection behavior more standard conform

From: Norbert Nemec
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] Patch #5494: Make selection behavior more standard conformant
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 21:24:06 +0100

Hi there,

I just wanted to point out patch #5494 that I submitted to savannah a
few days ago. I believe this may be worth a bit of discussion:

https://savannah.gnu.org/patch/index.php?5494

As it is, the patch will certainly not be liked by the emacs-fans among
the TeXmacs users, as it changes the selection behavior - which is
hardwired to something similar to emacs behavior - to a behavior more
standard for modern editors. Having this configurable would be more
advantageous. However - I did not manage to implement this configurability.

Greetings,
Norbert