Re: [Texmacs-dev] TeXmacs support for book discussions

From: Corey Sweeney
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] TeXmacs support for book discussions
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2007 16:34:05 -0600

That's a Interesting Idea.  I imagine one of the problems would be getting enough people making comments for it to be usefull.  If you get something going, you could try to maximize your "market" by making your first book to be one of the books that has their full content online such as http://mitpress.mit.edu/sicp/ .  (that particular book is a very popular computer science book that uses scheme  (which might even help peoples texmacs skills :)  (ok, technically computer science isn't a science, but you get my point. heh))

Hmm, on second thought, since people have to have texmacs installed, maybe starting with the texmacs users manual would be interesting.

Corey