[Texmacs-dev] Document tree manipulation

From: sgulati
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] Document tree manipulation
Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 16:54:48 +0300

Hi everybody

I was thinking of making a texmacs plug-in and for that I would like to start off by making a scheme file with provision for changing the text colors according to a given parameter. I have made a parser and suppose I would like the text to appear green if a string was parsed correctly depending on my parser's output and red otherise. I could parse the string when the mouse pointer has been taken off the string. The colors should be changed by manipulating the document tree and I would like to know the files where I would find the appropriate functions for doing the same. Any further advice is welcome as well. Please help!

regards,
sumeer