Re: [Texmacs-dev] Tests concerning Qt-TeXmacs

From: Gubinelli Massimiliano
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Tests concerning Qt-TeXmacs
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2008 23:55:03 +0100

Thanks Joris for the interesting tests.

I've modified a bit autotroll to have a more consisten behavior on Linuxes. Indeed it seems that the original version was developed on the mac and as a result, even on Linux machine, it was trying to use some mac-related configuation file for qmake (the flag -spec macx-g++) which on some Linux distro do not exists (like in Arch). Now it compiles fine on Arch and on my Mac.

One problem: when I try to commit back the new configure I obtain the following error from svn

address@hidden src]$ svn commit -m'Fixing autotroll' configure
Sending        configure
Transmitting file data .svn: Commit failed (details follow):
svn: While preparing '/home/mgubi/t/src/configure' for commit
svn: Inconsistent line ending style

I do not understand why. But due to this, if you want to test the new autotroll code you have to do an explicit autoconf.

Best,
Massimiliano