[Texmacs-dev] Re: TeXmacs/Qt/Win test installer

From: Siegfried
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] Re: TeXmacs/Qt/Win test installer
Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 14:04:47 +0200

Gubinelli Massimiliano a écrit :
Hi,
I've prepared an installer for the Qt/Win port of TeXmacs. You can find it at

http://www.ceremade.dauphine.fr/~mgubi/texmacs-installer.exe
I'm interested in the result of the installation on a "virgin" machine (i.e. without Qt, mingw or msys already installed). It should work fine and should not mess with alternative TeXmacs istallations.

I installed on my Windows XP Pro without any problem.
( Sorry, I have mingw and msys on my system ).
It seems to work quite well. I managed to do a postscript export with good results. An attempt to export in pdf lead to nothing.

Siegfried.