Re: [Texmacs-dev] a first attempt at implementing C-h a

From: bytecolor
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] a first attempt at implementing C-h a
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2009 14:07:41 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Joris,

I've expanded on hhelp.scm quite a bit. Each result in the apropos list is now
an action that displays any found information for the given symbol; name,
docstring, type, module, source, etc.

I've created a document for hhelp.scm. C-h C-h, as in Emacs.

I'd like to keep working on this a bit more before I commit. It's not very
robust in its current state. Actually I'd rather it be a user plug-in for now.
This way it could be tested before adding to the trunk proper.

The latest hhelp plug-in is attached if any one wants to try it out.

--
bytecolor (S. Edward Dolan)