[Texmacs-dev] Problem in replacing icons with QPushButton widgets

From: siva prasad
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] Problem in replacing icons with QPushButton widgets
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 16:11:08 +0530

Hi all....
Currently in scheme, if we want to place any icon in toolbar we are using like this..::

(balloon (icon ".....") "hello..")

we are using this in "main-menu.scm" . In similar way as Icons, I want to replace them with QPushButtons.
I want to replace Icons with QPushButton widgets (push buttons)...I want to use same "balloon" function in scheme.
But It should provide pushbuttons in place of Icons.

 Where I have to change the code...and...what function I should Use??

Will you please Send me solution....

Thank you,
siva
address@hidden