[Texmacs-dev] Problem in sending selected text to Maxima Plugin

From: prasad sodanapalli
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] Problem in sending selected text to Maxima Plugin
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2009 09:57:18 +0530

Hi all,
I am new to TeXmacs customizing.
I want to send  the text which is present in " eqnarray* " to maxima Plugin for solving equations.
When I write simple equations (linear equations) maxima is able to solve them.

But when I write little complex equations involving :  square, square root, and etc .. .   Maxima first of all not recognizing the equation. May be it is because Maxima cant understand text in tree format(normal texmacs text). I think it needs converter to Maxima Plugin....

Please tell me , How I can solve this problem....

Thank you in advance.

prasad,
address@hidden