[Texmacs-dev] Problem with forward references

From: raph_cambridge
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] Problem with forward references
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2010 07:00:27 -0800 (PST)

Hi!

I'm writing my PhD with Texmacs, and I'm having a problem with forward
references. For example if I refer to something that is written further
(e.g. appendix), it comes up with a question mark when I convert my document
into a pdf.
In LaTeX, the way to tackle this problem is to run LateX twice... is there
an equivalent in Texmacs, any idea to make it work?

Thank you very much for your time
Raphael