[Texmacs-dev] TeXmacs4Win

From: Gubinelli Massimiliano
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] TeXmacs4Win
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2010 10:31:27 +0200

Dear all,
 recently I've found the following web page

http://texmacs.sysprogs.org/

where you can download a patched version of TeXmacs/Qt, nicely packaged for Windows (including proper keybindings). This is not the **official** release, but I think it is an interesting attempt. I've tried to contact the author to ask him to merge his changes in the TeXmacs trunk but he still didn't answered. I've tried it on wine and it is OK. I reviewed the changes to TeXmacs codebase and they seems fine (some bugfixes for windows and some minor adjustements). The package provide also a small starting program which is activated before the real executable and which allows to reset settings, debug the initialization, etc....

If you xant to try it I will be interested to have some feedback.

best
massimiliano