[Texmacs-dev] CJK language support in QT-TeXmacs is broken

From: Zou Hu
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] CJK language support in QT-TeXmacs is broken
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 13:40:44 +0800 (CST)

Hi all.

I found that CJK(Chinese, Japanese and Korean) language support in QT-TeXmacs is broken. I have put extra fonts in the right place according to the instruction(http://www.texmacs.org/tmweb/download/fonts.en.html). But still I could not input or paste any CJK characters into TeXmacs. I delete font_cache.scm file and run TeXmacs again, but the CJK fonts information is still not included in the re-generated font_cache.scm file. I think there should be some bug in texmacs.

Best wishes.