[Texmacs-dev] Custom list environment

From: Jan Lellmann
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] Custom list environment
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 21:22:15 +0200

Hello,

I'm trying to create a custom list environment with a double colon after the number. I have come up with this:

  <assign|aligned-doublecolon-item|<macro|x|<aligned-item|<arg|x>:>>>

  <new-list|enumerate-algorithmic|<value|aligned-dot-item>|<value|identity>>

When I create such an environment by typing "\enumerate-algorithmic"+[return], I cannot see any numbers or bullets, even when inserting new lines. When examining the source code, Texmacs generates

  <\enumerate-algorithmic>
    first item

    second item

    third item
  </enumerate-algorithmic>

whereas for "enumerate-numeric", it will create (also not 100% correct in comparison to what Alt+e generates)

  <\enumerate-numeric>
    first item

    <item>second item

    <item>third item
  </enumerate-numeric>

It seems like Texmacs leaves out the "item" construct in the new list style. Unfortunately, when I explicitly type "\item"+[return] inside the new list, the keyword just disappears.

What is the correct way to define new list styles?

Best Regards,
  Jan