[Texmacs-dev] cursor movements in pre-edit strings

From: Zou Hu
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] cursor movements in pre-edit strings
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2010 11:48:48 +0800 (CST)

Hi all,

The newly added native pre-edit does not support cursor movements in pre-edit strings:
1. When I press left and right arrow keys, the cursor always at the last of the pre-edit string.
2. When I click on some character in the preedit strings, texmacs does not tell the input method current cursor positions.
These things are needed for modifying some part of preedit strings.

Best.