[Texmacs-dev] How can I subscribe tot the Texmacs mailing list?

From: Zhiqiang Ren
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 14:32:19 -0400

Hi everyone,

Sorry for posting this question here. I know this is the place for developers. I just cannot find any other way to get myself into the circle of TeXmacs.

I am a novice to TeXmacs. So I tried to subscribe to the user mailing list for TeXmacs. I followed the instructions of the webpage: sending an email to sympa@texmacs.org with certain subject "SUBSCRIBE texmacs-users Your Full Name". But my later mails to exmacs-users@texmacs.org keep getting rejected:
Your message for list 'texmacs-users' (attached below) was rejected.
You are not allowed to send this message for the following reason :

 Message diffusion in the list is restricted to list subscribers.

For further information, please contact address@hidden

So I wrote to address@hidden, but no response at all.

TeXmacs is amazing. I want to learn it first so that I can write a plugin on it for my project. Could someone who has succeeded in subscribing to the mailing list for users share some experience? Thank you so much.

Apologize once more for posting such question here.

Alex