Re: [Texmacs-dev] langle in text export

From: Joris van der Hoeven
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] langle in text export
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 23:00:34 +0100

Hi Sam,

I made some further changes in the verbatim export; please check.
I wondered why I did not make the wrap option the default one,
and you reminded me that this was because the code block issue.
Of course, for plain text, wrapping is nicer; it allows you for
instance to copy and paste the abstract of a paper if you need
to give a talk.

I did not dig into the fine-grained conversion details,
so a lot of room is left for twiddling. If you want to
make further improvement, e.g. fixing the htab issue,
then please feel free to send a patch for
the C++ 'print_verbatim' function.

Best, --Joris