Re: [Texmacs-dev] Replace some toolbar icons with tango icons?

From: Gubinelli Massimiliano
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Replace some toolbar icons with tango icons?
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 13:36:03 +0100

Hi Zou,
could you send me some screenshots of TeXmacs running on Windows to be added to the TeXmacs web page (with the standard icons)? I do not have a working windows version available. Thanks.

We are thinking about a complete restyling of the icons and Tango seems nice. Unfortunately we need many more icons that those usually available. In any case we are interested in suggestions and proposals.

best
max