[Texmacs-dev] Bibliography generation fails

From: Eshat Cakar
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] Bibliography generation fails
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 10:16:22 +0100

Hello,

It took me hours to find out, that my bibliography could not be generated.
The reason was, that the path, my tm and bib files were in, included spaces.
After a "s/\ /\_/" , the update Bibliography entry generated the content
successfully.
If this is not a BibTex bug, it would be great, if this could be fixed in
Texmacs.

Best regards

Eshat Cakar