Re: Re: [Texmacs-dev] failed to compile texmacs on Windows

From: Miguel de Benito Delgado
Subject: Re: Re: [Texmacs-dev] failed to compile texmacs on Windows
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2010 17:58:50 +0100

Well, some ifdef is wrong somewhere and I'm really sorry... The class CupsQTMPrinterSettings should not even be seen by the moc, since it is ifdef'ed out in QTMPrinterSettings.hpp. I will be discarding most of that code, which calls external programs, and substituting threaded one for it, so, in the meantime, could you please try the following? Comment out the declaration of CupsQTMPrinterSettings inside QTMPrinterSettings.hpp or even delete it, as well as its definition in QTMPrinterSettings.cpp . Under Windows they shouldn't be compiled and they've already been superseded, anyway.

Regards,
Miguel de  Benito.