Re: [Texmacs-dev] [TeXmacs] Literate Programming Preview

From: Joris van der Hoeven
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] [TeXmacs] Literate Programming Preview
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2011 09:15:20 +0200

I move the discussion to TeXmacs-dev.

On Fri, Sep 02, 2011 at 08:01:47AM +0100, Sam Liddicott wrote:
> I will do a plugin to add nf-chunk o the enumerate tags, and do some
> keyboard shortcuts.

Cool.

> I would like to make rendering line numbers as part of mode=prog
> rendering, with|prog-counter|... to tell it which counter to use.
> I also want to have the syntax highlighting of mode=prog to traverse
> the named chunk and any inclusions.

I guess that we really should improve the TeXmacs typesetter for this,
instead of violating the macro language. One feature which is still
missing is marginal notes. In addition, we might use two environment
variables for triggering a marginal note on every new paragraph resp.
line in a paragraph.

Best, --Joris