Re: [Texmacs-dev] Mathematica Plugin

From: Philippe Joyez
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Mathematica Plugin
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 13:04:50 +0000 (UTC)

http://reference.wolfram.com/mathematica/CCompilerDriver/ref/CreateExecutable.ht

> this maybe helps with the process of building the plugin code. Instead of
using
a script, directly compile
> it inside mathematica.
>
> my 2c.
>
> max

Wow! It seems all configured to work with texmacs already! From their
documentation:

"If an input file is given that has an extension of .tm, CreateExecutable
 will treat it as a MathLink template file and use mprep to process it."

Isn't it neat? :)

It's only for v >=8, and you still have to provide the compiler, but
that's already nice. We should definitely look into that.

Philippe