Re: [Texmacs-dev] Inverted breve

From: Miguel de Benito Delgado
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Inverted breve
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2013 19:19:55 +0100

Ok. Due to popular demand I committed the inverted breve stuff. Please don't be
so insistent next time.

I'd be grateful if at some point our resident LaTeX gurus (hmm, hello François?
:-) checked whether \textroundcap is the proper conversion, and whether it'll
always work.

Best,
--
Miguel de Benito.