Re: [Texmacs-dev] Tensor indices

From: A . G . Grozin
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Tensor indices
Date: Tue, 21 May 2013 21:02:09 +0700 (NOVT)

On Tue, 21 May 2013, François Poulain wrote:
Maybe <phantom| ... > can help you.
Yes, I thought about it (more exactly, hphantom). But I still can find no complete solution. The problem is fillowing. I have 2 indices, x (upper) and y (lower), under each other; I want them to occupy exactly equal horizontal space. Suppose, for example, x is wider. Than I want y at the bottom to occupy the x width (say, left justified; this is not crucial).

Andrey