Re: [Texmacs-dev] [TeXmacs] New experimental Pdf export facility

From: David E. Miller
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] [TeXmacs] New experimental Pdf export facility
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2013 19:04:40 -0500

Some time in the past, I wrote an article (using Texmacs of course) related to image inclusion issues and Texmacs.

I have attached this article (PDF) for your reference related to the subject of this email and those similar which have preceded this message.

However, I make a couple of disclaimers. First, I am not an expert on image formats and conversions. I am a user that was discovering through trial and error what seemed to work well and what did not with respect to image inclusion in the context of Texmacs. Second, I am not sure how much of the information of this article is relevant to this issue at hand, but on the chance that someone may find something useful, I decided to take a chance and send it out. If it turns out that it is not all that relevant or is outdated, please accept my apologies.

David Miller