[Texmacs-dev] Respect to TeXmacs.

From: Efrain Romano Abarca
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] Respect to TeXmacs.
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2013 22:13:42 -0600

Good night, I'm user of GNU TeXmacs Editor only i wanted to report on a few
details that i found:

1.- When using the tool (Draw image) suddenly that stops working.

2.- Sometimes in a (mathematical formula) when write the "minus" character
(-) sometimes do not put it and i had close and re-open the program for place
the sign (-) or copy any character (-) if it was existing.

3.- When exporting to PDF deconfigured (dropped) everything and the announcement of
"Made by Texmacs" not appear in all pages, only in one.

4.- The preview (Preview Ctrl + P) the document before printing unresponsive.

I hope I have written this message in the most understandable way in English.

I hope this e-mail through which i can report these, thank you very much,
"IT'S REALLY A GREAT PROGRAM".

Greetings from Mexico.