Re: [Texmacs-dev] Blue box around active environment?

From: Karl Hegbloom
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Blue box around active environment?
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2015 10:33:30 -0700

Ok, looking closer and squinting, I can now see that its color is changed to a shade of gray. Is that configurable? I can see the cyan better.

On Fri, Dec 18, 2015 at 10:29 AM, Karl Hegbloom <address@hidden> wrote:
I just noticed that with the build from svn 9906, the cyan box that should appear around the active environment is no longer being displayed. Is it a setting I can enable? What part of the source needs to be patched ot bring it back? It's one of TeXmacs best features and should NOT be removed!

address@hidden
http://karlhegbloom.blogspot.com