[Texmacs-dev] dialog box

From: Bertrand BRATSCHI
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] dialog box
Date: Wed, 31 May 2017 11:12:54 +0200

I committed a small graph-plotter in Haskell, with an output in teXmacs form ( creating a tm file, that shows the curve as an TeXmacs editable image ).
This small application can be run with command lines instructions.

I would like to know it is possible to use a dialog box similar the existing « plot-curve » one , and to export the introduced data in a command line.

For example with :

i expected to export something like : ../splot  «[ \ x -> sin x ]»  « (-4 ,5) »

Best
Bertrand