[Texmacs-dev] Guile 2.2 exploratory tm-define is working. Please review

From: Karl Hegbloom
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] Guile 2.2 exploratory tm-define is working. Please review and comment here.
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2017 18:52:08 +0000

At https://github.com/KarlHegbloom/texmacs in the syrinx-pure-cmake-guile-2.2 branch under the new toplevel directory there called exploratory_programming...

https://github.com/KarlHegbloom/texmacs/tree/syrinx-pure-cmake-guile-2.2/exploratory-programming

... yous will find my Guile 2.2 rendition of tm-define. Before I roll it into the primary source of TeXmacs itself,  I would like to see if anyone else has remarks,  comments,  or suggestions.

It is meant to be run using a guile repl. I use geiser mode in Emacs with guile-2.2. I do not plan to support Guile < 2.2 at all.

--

address@hidden