Re: [Texmacs-dev] Building TeXmacs on Ubuntu 16.04

From: Denis RAUX
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Building TeXmacs on Ubuntu 16.04
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2017 21:22:16 +0200

Hello,
yesterday I built a TeXmacs version on an Ubuntu17 system. I shortly tried it on a 16 and it seems work.

here it is ftp://ftp.texmacs.org/TeXmacs/tmftp/generic/TeXmacs-1.99.5-10813-i386-pc-linux-gnu-B.tar.gz

If you try it, please let me know how it works.

I also prepare a 'SDK' to make the TeXmacs build easier by providing all the missing libraries and compile them in an automatic way in order to have a friendly building environment.

I wish to distribute it soon.

Thanks,

Denis Raux