Re: [Texmacs-dev] Toward TeXmacs 2.1

From: TeXmacs
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Toward TeXmacs 2.1
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2019 10:51:29 +0200

Dear all,

Just to add a few more items on the list:

  - Conventions for mime type support are changing all the time inside
    GNU Linux distributions.  If you know how to have a nice TeXmacs icon
    for the file system (such that TeXmacs can be launched by double clicking
    on a TeXmacs file), then please help us to adjust 'make install'
    to make that work on your system.

  - If you are the maintainer of the translation of TeXmacs into another
    language, then please help us to complete/update the list of translations
    for your language.

Best wishes, --Joris