[Texmacs-dev] [address@hidden: [gnu-prog-discuss] GSoC 2020: The GNU Pro

From: TeXmacs
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] [address@hidden: [gnu-prog-discuss] GSoC 2020: The GNU Project has been accepted as a mentor organization!]
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2020 06:55:35 +0100

For your information.  --Joris

----- Forwarded message from "Jose E. Marchesi" <address@hidden> -----

Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2020 18:06:13 +0100
From: "Jose E. Marchesi" <address@hidden>
Subject: [gnu-prog-discuss] GSoC 2020: The GNU Project has been accepted as a
mentor organization!

Hi people!

Google just notified us that the GNU Project has been, once again,
accepted as a mentoring organization for the Google Summer of Code 2020.

Note that Google won't make the list of accepted projects public until
today February 20 at 19:00 CET, but we shall be ready in order to start
getting requests from interested students.

So, please be on the ready :)

Also, please note that it is still possible for more GNU programs to
participate under the GNU umbrella: just send us ideas to
address@hidden (for each idea/project, include a paragraph
describing it, skills required, and a contact address for interested
students) and we will add them to our ideas page.

Salud!

----- End forwarded message -----