[Texmacs-dev] Strange font problem

From: Massimiliano Gubinelli
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] Strange font problem
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2020 08:30:54 +0100

Dear Joris, dear all,
 just an heads up on a very strange font problem which we are discussing on the
forum.

Here

http://forum.texmacs.cn/t/small-formatting-problem-tiny-square-roots/267/13

Seems that this user can consistenly reproduce a bug related to typesetting
which I do not see on my machine. My guess was that we pick up different fonts
but further investigations on this issue are non-conclusive.

Is also puzzling that TeXMacs on more or less "similar" Mac configurations,
ends up opening slightly different font files. Why this happens, I do not know.

Max