[Texmacs-dev] Changing size of toolbars

From: Christopher Dimech
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] Changing size of toolbars
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2021 03:33:01 +0200

Have been scrutinising the latest version of texmacs.

But have found the toolbars too small.  It would be good to have an easy
way to make them bigger.  Ideally their size should be much bigger by default.

Another important thing is to be able to easy zoom in and out using the mouse
wheel.

C-<mouse-4>
mouse wheel scroll up. Zoom In

C-<mouse-5>
mouse wheel scroll down. Zoom Out

Felicitations
Christopher

----- Christopher Dimech
Administrator General - Naiad Informatics - Gnu Project

Society has become too quick to pass judgement and declare someone
Persona Non-Grata, the most extreme form of censure a country can
bestow.

In a new era of destructive authoritarianism, I support Richard
Stallman.  Times of great crisis are also times of great
opportunity.  I call upon you to make this struggle yours as well !

https://stallmansupport.org/
https://www.fsf.org/     https://www.gnu.org/