Re: [Texmacs-dev] question about modification (urgent)

From: Darcy Shen
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] question about modification (urgent)
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2021 21:43:29 +0800

https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?59960

That's why I made the modification. As I mentioned, I only tested it on macOS.

>  We might revert to the old behavior for Windows only,

I think it might be the best solution.

---- On Mon, 2021-06-21 20:59:33 TeXmacs <texmacs@lix.polytechnique.fr> wrote ----

Hi Darcy,

Denis and I are wondering about your change to tm-files.scm in revision 13330.
Why do you need to escape the URL? Under Windows, it causes hyperlinks to fail; see

https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?60755

We might revert to the old behavior for Windows only,
but we would first like to have your feedback on why you did the modification.

Best wishes, --Joris