[Texmacs-dev] Greetings from Peru

From: CARLOS JAVIER SILVA CASTILLO
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] Greetings from Peru
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2021 11:12:37 -0500

Good morning, TEXMACS team. Greetings from Peru.
My name is Carlos Silva Castillo, I am a civil engineer, a professor at the National University of Piura at the Faculty of Civil Engineering and I have been using TEXMACS for many years.

It is during this time of confinement due to the pandemic that the classes became virtual and I used the beautiful TEXMACS program for my courses, being received with great pleasure by my students.

I want to actively participate in your team of developers, if you will allow me, of course.

I am sending the translations of the first two TEXMACS Help documents that I have translated into Spanish.

I await your answer, see you later