[Texmacs-dev] test release 2.1.2

From: TeXmacs
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] test release 2.1.2
Date: Tue, 3 May 2022 23:24:07 +0200

Dear all,

Since Denis Raux will soon retire, we are in the process of
passing through his expertise to build new versions to the next
technical maintainer of TeXmacs, Jean Marc Notin.

For this reason, we will soon release a new version 2.1.2 of TeXmacs.
Unfortunately, I have been very busy last months without much time
to spend on TeXmacs.  For this reason, not all bugs and patches that
should have been integrated have been treated yet.  Please don't be offended
if your pending contributions have not been taken into account yet;
this remains on my list for another release.

Best wishes, --Joris