tftb-help

[Tftb-help] add missing paramfun.m to current CVS

From: Eric Chassande-Mottin
Subject: [Tftb-help] add missing paramfun.m to current CVS
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 12:26:44 +0200 (CEST)

hi,

paramfun.m was indeed missing. I've added it to the CVS repository.
you can get it either following the instructions given on the web page
http://tftb.nongnu.org or downloading directly from
http://cvs.savannah.gnu.org/viewcvs/tftb/tftb/demos/

cheers, eric.

Dear Mr.Francois Auger:

I am writing to ask for your help. I am a student from BeiHang University in China. Recently I have been learnt the time-frequency analysis using in signal processing.Luckily I have read the matlab toolbox writed by you,and I learn much from it.But when I used it,I find the tfdemo4.m in the demos files using the function paramfun,and this function didn't define in the toolbox,and it could not give the demos about Comparison of the parametrization functions and to illustrate the differences between some of the presented distributions, could you please give me some help about it and let me know its demo progress?Please get back to me at your earliest convenience. Thank you very much!

I am looking foward to hearing from you! Sincere gratitude to you for helping me.

Sincerely yours,

Weng Hong

Francois Auger,  http://www.univ-nantes.fr/auger-f

Chef du departement Mesures Physiques de l'IUT de Saint-Nazaire
tel : 02 40 17 81 21, internet : http://www.univ-nantes.fr/iutsn/mp

Laboratoire Ireena, Crtt, bureau 272
tel : 02 40 17 26 35, internet : http://www.polytech.univ-nantes.fr/ireena

Ce courrier electronique est envoye intentionnellement sans accents. Recevant environ 300 messages par jour dont au moins 250 spam, je ne considere en aucun cas le courrier electronique comme un moyen de communication securise et fiable. Je ne m'engage pas a lire mes emails chaque jour. Je deconseille l'utilisation du courrier electronique pour des
questions urgentes ou delicates.

Merci de penser aux arbres de notre Terre avant d'imprimer ce message.