tftb-help

RE: [Tftb-help] finding the energy in a certain time and frequency inter

From: Hallgrímur Th . Björnsson
Subject: RE: [Tftb-help] finding the energy in a certain time and frequency interval in a TF plot
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 23:29:54 +0200

Hi.

Thanks for the help, although it wasn't exactly what I meant. I was a little
confused on how to map the "frequency bins" to specific frequencies, but now
I have that figured out. I originally made the mistake of using the full
sampling rate as the highest frequency.

I am Icelandic, currently studying in Sweden (Lund).

Why do you ask?

Thanks again.