tftb-help

[Tftb-help] Re: TFTB

From: Eric Chassande-Mottin
Subject: [Tftb-help] Re: TFTB
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 16:34:18 +0100 (CET)

the reason is that your signal have a large constant offset

mean(sig)
ans =  867.18
std(sig)
ans =  165.49

as compared to the variations of interest. two solutions:

1. remove the offset: sig=sig-mean(sig)

2. use a log scale, so that you can see a larger dynamic range.

e.
I tried some of the TFTB time-frequency operations(tfrwv, tfrstft, tfrsp..) on
my PCG signal, but i have not got any thing in the time-frequency plane( i
attached what i obtained when i applied the tfrsp).
I do not know what should i adjust to make the time-frequency plane show some
thing having sense.
I need yor help.
I tried to send to this mail address@hidden, but there is some thing wrong.
Regards