therion-users

Re: [Therion] Code submittion

From: Philip Balister
Subject: Re: [Therion] Code submittion
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 15:10:33 -0400

I've always been interested in the google code hosting service at:

http://code.google.com/hosting/

I don't know much about their stability and uptime though.

Philip

Stacho Mudrak wrote:
Looks like we should use the savannah.org facilities anyway, assuming
you can access them sensibly.

I think, this patch collection system is a reasonable first iteration to the full version control.

https://savannah.nongnu.org/patch/?group=therion

OK. I should do that with debian ones too., henceforth, I assume. <creates savanaha account>

No account is needed, anonymous patches are accepted.

S.