thug

Re: [Thug] Count me in.

From: Philip Charles
Subject: Re: [Thug] Count me in.
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2001 11:24:27 +1300 (NZDT)

I like the idea of a HUG mailing list ( when you get round to it).

At this stage I do not know of any other HUGS, do you?  If there are I
would like to publicise them.

If THUG is the only such group would it be prepared to be the
international 'Godfather' to other Hurd users until they start HUGing
themselves?

Phil.