thug

[Thug] Outsourcing with PC Helpline

From: PC Helpline Computer Support Inc.
Subject: [Thug] Outsourcing with PC Helpline
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 22:32:25 +1600

How much  Pressure can your IT manager bear before you would outsource your front line support to PC Helpline?

We are a Canadian company offering front-line support to PC  users at home and at work throughout North America.

Recently, we were awarded a contract from the state of Minnesota to support 4000 end-users through the CyberStudy101 program. To sustain our continued growth, we have initiated a substantial advertising campaign. Market trends prove that outsourcing has become an extremely viable solution to ever tighter IT budgets and ever increasing need of affordable IT support. If you are contemplating outsourcing alternatives for your front-line support needs please speak to us at PC Helpline first. We can tailor our services to fit your business needs.

We deliver unlimited, round-the-clock phone and web-based support to your end-users for as little as $16.00 per user per month. Please click on the link to check our comprehensive Packages.

We have a team of expert technicians with years of experience in help desk environment and Microsoft certifications. They are backed up by the latest web-based tools as well as  a professional support infrastructure enabling them to deliver the best of what a help desk can offer.

From our long standing experience in providing quality "call center" and "help desk" services, we believe that we can support these functions much cheaper on an outsourced basis than a company in-house help desk. We solve around 90% of technical inquiries handled by PC helpline on the first call.

For more information please visit our web site at  http://www.mypchelpline.com , or send us an e-mail to address@hidden or simply phone Daniel Sturgill at 250 652 0866 (between 9am – 5pm PT).

Finally, We are posing a series of questions to you. If you answer yes to one or more of these questions, please give us a call and see how we can help

* Have you considered outsourcing your help desk or call center to cut your rising IT costs?
Have you considered giving your customers the opportunity to obtain 24/7 support ?
Have you considered  giving yourself relief from front-line support while you are working on-site ?
ave you considered partnering with others to offer more services ?

Regards,
Dan Sturgill
Manager, Business Development
PC Helpline Computer Support Inc.