thug

Re: [Thug] Guelph Beer Show

From: James Morrison
Subject: Re: [Thug] Guelph Beer Show
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 12:35:21 -0700 (PDT)

--- Simon Law <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hello!
>
> All THUG members who are within a reasonable distance from Guelph, ON
> should probably pay attention to this message.
>
>       The Great Canadian Brewing Festival http://www.gcbf.net/ is
> being held at the Guelph Sports & Entertainment Centre on 19 Sept to 21
> Sept.  I think that we can go up there and partake in some delicious
> drinks over the weekend.  In fact, if we go up on Saturday, we could
> even take part in an EngScunt road trip.
>
> Simon

 I don't care what the rest of you think.  I am going, I have to find out what
Guiness Extra Stout is.  I think we should all go on the friday, and if
admission lasts for more than on day, we can go back for saturday.

 I've asked Neal to come down for the weekend of the 28th.

=====
James Morrison
   University of Waterloo
   Computer Science - Digital Hardware
   2A co-op
http://hurd.dyndns.org

Anyone referring to this as 'Open Source' shall be eaten by a GNU

Yahoo! - We Remember
http://dir.remember.yahoo.com/tribute