thug

[Thug] msg from CEO of Battle SE

From: Aamir Awan
Subject: [Thug] msg from CEO of Battle SE
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 10:44:58 -0500

                                Aamir Awan

                                CEO & Chief Design Engineer
                                Battle SE
                                20 Ledgewood Drive
                                Smithown, NY  11787,  USA

                               631-543-0596 o address@hidden
                               February 25,  2003

THUG -- Toronto (GNU)/Hurd User Group

Dear fellow GNU users:

   I am looking for a few good software engineers who would like

to work on my software project at:

http://www.geocities.com/aawan_007/

   I am sorry for contacting you at the last minute, but if you

could help me out, I would appreciate it very much. I have to

use J2EE, this is part of course requirement/getting my MS in

Computer Science.

Regards,
2

Aamir Awan,
( Hacker Codename = "Optimus Prime" )

ps: the DB of this software will be located in Canada.